mandag 25. august 2008

WotLK Beta.

Multiboxing is on hold for now. I'm doing 2 ZA runs pr week for gold (boxing 4 shammies and selling bearmounts). I've been betatesting Wrath of the Lich King for about 3 weeks now. Currently leveling a Death Knight (level 73 as we speak), and I've tested out some of the other classes, and the new talents and spells that are coming. There are certainly exiting times to come, and multiboxing will not be dead after the expansion, but I predict PVP is gonna be much harder than it is today, due to the implementation of physics in certain spells. Classes with new knockback spells and skills are going to be difficult to deal with.

In Wrath of the Lich King I will start out as a singleplayer. I will reroll from Warlock as a raiding character, and I'm not sure I will continue to multibox, time will tell. For now, or at least until all WotLK raid content has been cleared, I'm quite happy with singleboxing.

Ingen kommentarer: