tirsdag 18. desember 2007

The Big Ding.

Finally, the last one on my team has reached level 70. I've been busy lately, and bored to tears with leveling in Wow. I had to take a break for a while. So I downloaded the trial version of Eve-Online, and had some fun with that. Looking into doing something with Eve as well, but haven't decided on anything yet.

I cleared Shattered Halls as well today. Gonna tie my Hearthstone to Hellfire Peninsula and run this instance for a while. There's some pretty nice upgrades to be had, and the instance wasn't very hard. Some of the biggest pulls were hard. The first boss was kinda naggy, but on the second boss I just had to go all in on dps and heal whoever had the aggro. I wiped 4-5 times on the final boss, but then I got to thinking and came up with a strategy which gave me total control over the encounter. He went down easy.

Busy times now around Christmas, probably not gonna get too much gametime. I'm gonna keep going with this team and maybe (maaaaaybe) make a pvp team as well. My goal was to be level 70 and well established before Wrath of the Lich King, and I feel I've accomplished that. WotLK will be another heavy gear upgrade, so I don't really need the best of the best available now to continue there, so I'm gonna try to take it easy so as not to go bored and quit. That has almost happened a couple of times already.

Total /played time on the slowest toon was just over 9 days and 12 hours. The time might not seem that much, but this has taken around 4 months with planning included. My goal with this team was to try to find the "ultimate" PVE team. A team that could basically handle itself well inside any of the many instances in Outland. Heroic instances should be doable for me soon, still need to upgrade some gear from Shattered Halls, Shadow Lab, Steamvault and the Tempest Keep instances. I'm curious to see wheter it's possible to do well with a "classic" teamsetup in heroics, and not have to resort to "cheezier" methods like kiting and such.

For anyone reading: Have a great Christmas and a happy new year!

Ingen kommentarer: