mandag 3. desember 2007

Still trucking!

Done quite alot lately, but have neglected the blog alittle. Summary of events:

Ramparts & Blood Furnace cleared at level 61.
Slave Pens cleared at level 63.
The Underbog cleared at level 64 (-Swamplord Musel'ek, came back and finished him at level 66).
Mana Tombs cleared at level 64. Wiped completely on Shaffar, but took him down with me. The Ring of Blood completed at level 65. Got some help from another team. Nice rewards! Old Hillsbrad cleared at level 66. Only my tank and healer survived to the end, but hey... A kill is a kill, right? =)

I attempted Auchenai Crypts at level 65, but the first boss proved too difficult for me. Since my dps has cast-time on pretty much everything, this will be a tough battle for me. Got my herbalism and mining maxed out. Thinking about adding Engineering on 2 of the clones for fast travel to Tanaris and the Caverns of Time instances. Gotta say Earth Elemental kicks ass. This one is great for those few times I need an off-tank. Did some questing in Terrokar, Nagrand and Blades Edge Mountains inbetween instance running, since I don't seem to have much rested xp these days.

Oh, and I changed the guild name again. Figured I needed something with alittle more oomph for when I start my PVP team. I kinda stole an idea I saw Bradster mention either on #multiboxing or the forum. He said Ellay should rename his guild "zomg run" (or something like that). So I kinda snagged that one and called my guild "WTF RUN". Now lets see how long I can keep it before GM's start nagging.

So whats next. Well, I'll not try Black Morass yet. I fear the second boss slightly. May have to wait until level 70 with this one. I'll be doing some more tries on Auchenai Crypts. Don't really need anything from this instance, but I want to do it just to know that I could. Also Sethekk Halls should be doable soon. Don't think I will have any problems there.

Ingen kommentarer: