torsdag 6. desember 2007

More changes

I've replaced one of my mages with my level 70 warlock main. This gives the group-setup of Paladin, Warlock, Mage, Shaman, Priest. Although boxing 5 different classes could seem difficult, my dps (lock, mage, shammy) behaves in a similar manner. My warlock casting Shadow Bolt (2.5sec cast time), my mage casting Frostbolt (2.5sec cast time) and my Shaman casting Lightning Bolt (2.0sec cast time). Got some more utility by adding the Warlock. Soulstone is great anti-wipe addition, healthstone is great for the tank in those critical moments, and I got the 70 stamina imp buff. My warlock is geared with pretty much the best gear attainable (Black temple/Hyjal stuff) so this adds a formidable force to my nuking and AOE power. I use imp simply cause aggro is a nightmare already, hardly need that 15% extra dps from sacrificed succubus.

Sethekk Halls has been cleared. The extra dps from my warlock allowed me to just nuke the boss down, instead of going for "control", and dps'ing the adds down. I'm back to an awkward work-schedule, so I dont have alot of time to play. Seeing level 70 might take another week or so. I'm almost level 67 with the lowest leveled toon. Will probably just grind some instance until level 68. I assume I'll go quest in the two endgame zones after that. Questing is alot faster xp than grinding when I don't have any rested. It's also alot more fun.

Ingen kommentarer: