søndag 25. november 2007

Tradeskills suck...

Most of the weekend was spent leveling tradeskills. From 0 to 300+ mining and herbalism on my main (wanted to impale myself on a hayfork 10-14 times in the process). 275 enchanting and 300 tailoring for my healer. I had some time for PVE and did the Slave Pens from start to finish. The second boss hit kinda hard, but it gave me an opportunity to work on hard dps'ing and maximizing aggro with the tank. I judged Seal of the Crusader, then used Seal of Righteousness and spammed Holy Shield and Consecrate. Wicked threat, the boss was glued to the paladin. Frost Resistance Totem came in handy, but this encounter is all about fast and crazy dps. I also made a sort of duct-tape and chickenwire solution to a cast-bar for my mages/shammy, using AG_Unitframes and focustarget. Works pretty well and I've upped party wide dps alot by it. Final boss of the Slave Pens was just a pushover. I dinged 62 on the dps/healer, and my pala tank has just dinged 63. A couple of semi-difficult patrols/spawns, but they're only a problem if I'm noobing and reset focus instead of sheeping and such. I'm curious on how the final boss of The Underbog will be.

Ingen kommentarer: