søndag 18. november 2007

Great Success!

So my new priest has reached the rest of the DPS group and they are level 58 now. My tank is level 60, closing in on 61. I got ahead of myself in the last post, naturally I had to ditch Earth Shield when I respecced the Shammy to DPS. Changing the setup around took a good 3 hours work. I basically had to rewrite all macros, and change the positioning of the clones, do some respeccing and familiarizing myself with the Shaman in the DPS role. Really learning this setup took me the better part of the day on Sunday. Getting the hand of it now.

LBRS has been cleared from top to bottom, every nook and cranny. It's a step up in difficulty from BRD for sure. But with this new and improved team, I only wipe on stupid pulls and "unforseen accidents". I once pulled the entire subfloor with totems (40-50 mobs) in the crack where Bijou the npc stands. One pull next to the Quartermaster mini-boss gave me some trouble. 2xWarmonger, 1xSummoner, 1xRanger and his 2 wolfguardians, but it gave me an opportunity to practice sheeping under stressed conditions. Rule of thumb: Don't Panic. I also have the AOE fear ability that the priest brings to the table, and although I've had little use for it yet, I'm sure it will come in handy later. I find this group setup to be immensely powerful, and as I'm getting smoother with my micro I find that things have sped up. I'm also starting to get that feeling of control and mastery where I do things without really thinking about what I'm doing.

I haven't gone to Outlands yet. Don't know when I'll go, but probably soon. I've had a heck of a good time doing the Old World instances. Wish there was time for a trip to Stratholme, Scholomance, Dire Maul and UBRS, but I doubt I'll do them all. Some proper gearing in Outlands is really tempting. Oh, and I had my first epic drop for this group yesterday. Dwarven Hand Cannon dropped from one of the spiders in LBRS. Great Success! =)

Ingen kommentarer: