mandag 29. oktober 2007

Almost 50.

Level 49. Had to go away on business for 2 days, so I only brought a laptop with me. Can't wait to get to level 50 and get some new and powerful talents to play with. Been running Zul'Farrak for a while, also some Sunken Temple. I got what I needed from these two instances, and started doing the first part of Blackrock Depths (Detention Wing). Still need a few items from this area. Bosses include Gerstahn, Lord Roccor and the Arena Event.

Gerstahn has an aoe fear ability where Tremor Totem really comes in handy. I would not have been able to do this boss without it. It's a pretty dangerous encounter with underleveled dps and healer (lvl 48-49). My Paladin tank is now level 54, so I manage.

The Spawning room of Doom in BRD. I cleared the way with my 70 Lock to test aoe grinding this room. So I ran my team (53pally, 48mages & 48restoshaman) down there and did it for about an hour. The result was quite underwhelming, I could do like 25.000-30.000 xp pr hour, and it was horribly boring. Boosting a 4-man team with a level 70 paladin would probably be extremely rewarding though, and maybe I'll check it out. A level 70 character should easily be able to pull hundreds of mobs in one single pull. They only give about 20-25 xp around level 50, and with a level 70 in the group it would probably go down even more, but with the huge amount of mobs one can pull, I can see numbers above 100.000 xp pr hour being possible. The mobs here are level 55 so it could be doable beyond level 60 even.

Ingen kommentarer: