mandag 15. oktober 2007

Level 30

Clones have reached level 30. Nothing special going on. Should be level 40 in a few days. Shaman quests are taking up some time here and there. I ran The Stockade for 2 days, from level 15 to 26. After that I tried to run Gnomeregan a few times, but freakin patrols everywhere, and underleveled toons (eating poison AOE everywhere) made it a dangerous place to be. Need to be same level for this kind of environment to work as I had to work hard for aggro with my level 50 paladin. Moved on to Scarlet Monastery, and ran Library once. Didn't much care for patrols and layout, so I went straight to Cathedral. Will boost there until level 40. And I swapped the paladin with my level 70 warlock for some quicker boosts. Wish I had a level 70 paladin to boost cath with.

Have installed a few addons.
Omen & Damage Meters - Not really needed yet.
Mainassist - Check that my clones have correct targets.
Twoboxing Toolkit - Mainly just to relay whispers that the clones receive.
Grid - Party/Raid interface.
Some more...

I also have ordered a new keyboard and mouse. Logitech G15 and Logitech G9. I recently purchased a new keyboard, but found that it didn't like it when I pressed three buttons at the same time, so I had to get something new. I thought why not add some programmable buttons. It was either that or buying an Xkeys board or something similar. The G15 should give me more buttons than I need. I have alt mapped to my mouse thumb button, so in effect all my buttons are dual-use. Just need to memorize the combinations.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.