onsdag 10. oktober 2007

Progress continues...

Albeit slowly. Naturally once I got the wow copies, I got really busy at work. My toons are lvl 15 now, and I've done The Deadmines a couple of times. I have preleveled my paladin tank, and currently working on getting him to level 50 (47 at the time of writing this). This will allow me to level alittle faster up to Sunken Temple content, and I will not have to do much outdoor questing. Why level 50? Well originally I was going for lvl 48, but decided to make it 50 due to getting a new rank of consecrate, and the lvl 50 talent Avenger Shield. But also at lvl 48 I get to use the best paladin tanker weapon there is (at least for a good while) the Fist of Stone that drops from Landslide boss in Maraudon. It procs +50 mana, has a 1.8 second attackspeed (great for reckoning), so in addition to seal of wisdom, not alot of drinking should be required until I catch up with the rest of the group.

I have also aquired the Mallet of Zul'Farrak to summon Gahz'Rilla, have made the Staff of Celebras, and have done the prequest for the Avatar of Hakkar. After the pala dings 50 I will be boosting Stockades and Scarlet Monastery, and start working towards Zul'Farrak, Maraudon and Sunken Temple. Having a solid tank will also help ease things along, and prevent wipes due to testing of macros and addons etc. It will also help me settle into a playing style for the group, gradually working on dealing with increasingly advanced encounters. Things are not moving as fast as I'd like, but the few sessions I've had to play sure has been alot of fun.

Ingen kommentarer: