fredag 19. oktober 2007

Level 40

Level 40 achieved. Boosted some with my 70 lock, and borrowed a friends 70 paladin (with tier6 gear) for a day. Cleared Cathedral in 2 pulls: Aggro Mograine and run back to start. Kill off everything, drink up, gather the rest of the instance, run back to start, kill them and reset). Full clear took about 7-8 minutes. At level 40 I did the Shaman "Call of Air" quest which I had put off since level 30, expecting it to take an hour like the previous totem quests. To my relief, it took about 10 minutes. Also ran around and learned the Teleport and Portal spells.

Made a short trip to Uldaman just to test alittle. It was pretty simple (although my mages were only level 40), but I identified some issues I need to work on. My G15 keyboard haven't arrived yet, and it looks like I need it. I need one-touch healbuttons for all the toons, "/assist macros" aren't good enough while actively tanking and dps'ing. Also found that after playing around for a good while on my main, and having to adhere to global cooldowns, it's quite hard to let go of that natural break that the gcd provides. All in all I'm satisfied with how things are going, it seems a daunting task at first to micro 5 characters, but with little practice still it's all coming together quite nicely.

Ingen kommentarer: