onsdag 6. februar 2008

The big Ding 2

Shammies are all level 70. /played time: 6 days, 8 hours. The time to level 60 was 3 days and 4 hours. There's alot more /afk time after 60 though, so 60-70 is alittle faster. I wasn't going for any records, but I'm kind of in "all business" mode when I play, so it's been pretty fast levling. Boosting up to level 40, questing from 40 to 60, and a mix of everything from level 60 and beyond.

Played my first Alterac Valley today, and although I met a horde premade team, and lost horribly, it was extremely funny. It took 3 attempts to get the shammies into the same battleground, so I wish we had shorter queues. Average today was 20 minutes, which isn't bad for a normal weekday. The gearing process ahead will probably be slow, but that doesn't matter at all. This is F.U.N!

Ingen kommentarer: