onsdag 13. februar 2008

Gearing some more...

Been doing some PVP and grinding for gear. It's a blast. So far I've gotten Gladiator's Mail Gauntlets, Gladiator's Mail Spaulders, Gladiator's Shield Wall and Totem of the Void on all the clones. I'm currently working on Lower City reputation to get the Gavel of Unearthed Secrets. It's a decent spelldamage weapon, and I'll probably have it until I get the arena weapon. I've been planning on putting spellsurge enchant on the weapon for some longer sustain in battlegrounds. If I put it on all my characters, it will generate about 50 mp/5. Going oom is pretty much the only thing that kills me in battlegrounds, so I'm gonna add some more mana enchants when I get decent items in those slots (chest, bracers...).

Sure enough the Spellsurge enchant recepy dropped for me as well, while grinding Sethekk Halls I believe. I'm 14000/21000 with Lower City, so in another day I should be exalted. I went ahead and leveled Enchanting before I started the rep grind, so now I got well over 60 Large Prismatic Shards waiting in the bank. Those will come in handy as the Spellsurge enchant alone will consume 60 Large Prismatic Shards, 50 Greater Planar Essences and 100 Arcane Dust.

Have to go away again on business soon, so next week will be pretty quiet.

Oh, and I also played my first 10 arena matches. Lost 8 of them, but it was pretty damn funny. I can see myself bringing a healer on board, because if I can't nuke down 1-2 targets early in the match, I'm pretty much fried. I want to have some more spelldamage before I do that however, since sacrificing 1/5 of my damage will mean alot at this stage.

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Hang in there for arena!! I'm curious what your biggest problems were, starting out...?

Doc Squad sa...

I couldn't get a decent stratgegy going for Nagrand Arena, which I got 8/11 times. They just los'ed me too easily. But I'm not put off by that, looking forward to doing more arenas =)