fredag 22. februar 2008

More action

Been back a few days now, gotta work the weekend though, but that's no problem. It's WSG bonus weekend, and WSG is difficult to box with randoms. I got the Gavel of Unearthed Secrets, so my spelldamage is just above 500 these days. Spellsurge enchant on all 5 weapons cost around 2-3000g in materials, but I really think it has been worth it. I have much longer sustain in battlegrounds, and can go longer before needing to drink.

I've played some more arena, and I'm hovering around 1500 rating. Should be able to affort the season3 chest in a few weeks. Still doing alot of battlegrounds, just got the Medallion of the Alliance to dispel those fearbombs I suffer if I cannot get a few totems up. This doesn't happen very often, but when it does the trinket is absolutely golden.

Did the Karazhan prequest with the group. The Black Morass was surprisingly easy for 5 shammies. I popped 2 earth elementals and 3 fire elementals on the second boss, and purged his haste buff. And then just popped the remaining elementals on the final boss. I'm also clearing The Slave Pens heroic every day for the 3 badges. May do some more heroics to speed up the badge farming. The goal for the badges is the Cloak of Subjugated Power, which sells for 60 BoJ.

Ingen kommentarer: