mandag 4. februar 2008

Spirit shards

Halfway to level 68 now. Ran out of quests in Nagrand just before level 65. Did the quests in Blades Edge Mountains and some more here and there until I was 66. Voila, 5x Earth elemental. So I figured I could grind spirit shards until I had the helmet, the metagem and the ring, since they're all decent items. So yesterday I grinded 56 spirit shards in total and got the helmet and the metagem. Today I will grind 20 more shards and secure the ring, before continuing on to the 2 endgame zones for the last bit of questing to level 70.

I'm glad theres content at this stage, which actually yield decent rewards. Otherwise the grind to level 67 would have been unbearable. Level 70 will be achieved in a couple of days, and then it will be time for some asskicking in the battlegrounds. Can't wait.

Ingen kommentarer: